Sunday 28 August 2016

NYX SROBE OF GENUS ILLUMINATING PALETTE/// SWATCHES AND REVIEW...

This NYX highlighting palette is defiantly a must have. I have been looking for highlight shades that last long and stand out on my face, and this one hasn't disappointed. This palette consists of 7 different shades that are all highly pigmented and have a sprinkle of glitter in them. This palette is £15.00, and trust me when I say it is worth every penny.





(Swatches starting from the top left and going across to the top right then down to the bottom left and across to bottom right)

As you can tell by this image of swatches the darker highlight shades are more pigmented and have more of a glittery look, whereas the first three sides are more lighter. However, when going over these shades around 3-4 times the colour builds up causing the highlight to look more noticeable on the face. I have found that the lighter shades tend to suit natural make up looks for when you want to go out, and for when you want people to notice the highlight straight away when they look at you. I have recently worn the lighter shades to festivals as | feel it creates a more unique look. I would recommend using the last 3 colours daily, and for when you want a more bronzy make up look.









No comments:

Post a Comment