Wednesday 31 August 2016

NYX CONCEAL.CORRECT.CONTOUR///REVIEW ...



I think you might have guessed by now that I have an obsession with NYX make-up products, so to no surprise here is another blog on a recent purchase, and this one only costs £10.00.That's right £10.00 for 6 great cream based concealers, correctors and contours.These work wonders, and I guarantee that if you haven't gotten one of these palettes you will be buying one next time you go out.

(Swatches going across starting at the top left and ending at the bottom right)

Trust me I get it spots, dark circles, red patches you name it, and I promise you this palette can fix it for you. This palette is amazing and covers any blemishes that are hard to hide. These colours have so much depth to them that they work with any skin tone, and they can definitely make a difference to your make up look. The 2 middle shades I would recommend to use to contour the cheeks only as they are extremely dark and harder to blend also these colours would look out of place being put in little places all over the face. The 5th swatch colour on the image above is great for hiding dark circles and defining the face. The last 2 swatches work miracles in hiding redness and spots. This palette is great, and eventually will become a regular part of your everyday make up routine. One thing that I love about this palette is that the cream is not heavy on the skin and doesn't block up the pours on the face. I have found that using this palette has helped my skin by making it look less oily and less spotty. It is defiantly a must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment