Tuesday 22 November 2016

MAKE UP REMOVER FOR OILY SKIN...

Hello people,
 
I haven't done a blog post in a while as I've been settling into my beauty course, and I've also been wanting time to test out new make products and skin care routines. Of course I've found my shares of must haves and hell no's. However, there is one product that I have grown to love over the past month and that is a make-up remover. This make-up remover is Clinique's take the day off cleansing milk.



 

As some of you may be aware my skin type is oily, and I do suffer with blemishes quite regularly. This means that when I buy make-up removers oil products should be avoided at all costs. This product is cream based and tends to soak up access oil on my skin. This product is non-dented and fragrance free. This means that if i do have aggressive blemishes on my face it doesn't aggravate them even more. This leaves your skin feeling re-freshed and smooth from at least 6 hours. If you have dry/normal skin the same product can be brought as an oil. This product was a little on the high end side, as this product was £21.00p. However, I would say that this product does last a long time as only a little product needs to be applied on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment